FINANCIAL DUE DILIGENCE
A process of exploration undertaken by a variety of lenders including banks and financial institutions is called “Financial Due Diligence”, done for the purpose of evaluating the performance of a business. Being a comprehensive process, it can change the potential of a business in situations of Joint Ventures, Mergers & Acquisitions etc.
In order to help clients taking intelligent decisions, we undertake financial due diligence reporting, thus, helping them save money and time spent.
Dhawan & Co [ DC ] helps you in the following areas :
- Auditing special purpose accounts.
- Early identification of valuable critical issues.
- Fair and independent analysis & evaluation of financial and commercial information.
- Ensuring pace and initiative of vendors throughout the sale process.
- Help gain access to new/existing products in markets, or to increase your customer base.
- Reviewing financial information to be provided to bidders and various stakeholders.
- Identifying buyers and finding critical success factors so that required decisions like acquisition etc. can be made.
- Pricing decision.
- Suggesting rapid execution regarding divestment.
- Buyers with greater certainty over the nature of the business and the characteristics of its cash flow.
- Business Restructuring.
- Finding vendors with greater control.