IFRS Convergance and Reporting
The use of international financial reporting standards (IFRS) as a universal financial reporting language is gaining importance across the globe. IFRS presents challenges at all stages of the IFRS conversion lifecycle. They provide a common financial reporting platform for companies that have previously reported on a wide variety of country specific accounting principles. Dhawan & Co [ DC ] has experience of helping clients transition from local GAAP to IFRS and assists clients across India to provide accurate and meaningful IFRS financial reports.
Dhawan & Co [ DC ]supports companies successfully to complete their conversion in accordance with new accounting standards. Dhawan & Co [ DC ] is equipped with a range of professionals to help company’s conversion to IFRS, including technical accounting, treasury, tax, human resource, M&A valuations and project management.
Dhawan & Co [ DC ] helps you in following areas.
- Introduction to IFRS
- Advice on technical accounting and support tools.
- Assess the tax implications in moving to IFRS.
- Business Combinations.
- Capital market transactions.
- Consistent application of accounting principles.
- Consolidated Financial Statements.
- Conversion to IFRS.
- Corporate governance.
- Deferred Tax Accounting.
- Employee Benefits.
- Expertise in Transitional IFRS project management tool.
- Fair Value Accounting.
- Financial Instruments.
- Foreign Currency Tranlation.
- IFRS Comparison with Indian GAAP.
- Improvement in comparability of financial information and financial performance with global peers and industry standards.
- Improvement in reliability of financial statements.
- Objective assessment of project processes, controls, and deliverables.
- Optimize all decisions related to IFRS conversion and ensure that wider business opportunities are considered.
- Preparation of IFRS financial statements.
- Regulatory compliance’s.