STATUTORY AND TAX AUDIT SERVICES
The basic principal of statutory auditing is to ensure that the financial statements such as the Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account and Cash Flow Statement give a true & fair view and are free from any material misstatement. Our approach to statutory financial auditing services of the financial statements ensures that the accounts prepared are in accordance with the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
We have a professionally managed team with proven expertise in the field of financial accounting and management that has been providing advice to wide range of companies with respect to complex accounting procedures in a quick, timely and efficient manner.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
It helps in identifying the strengths and weaknesses of the financial accounting procedures and systems of the company. The deficiencies are addressed by suggesting suitable measures for improvement that ensure quality while meeting the industry’s accounting standards.
- The firm has been empanelled with the Comptroller & Auditor General of India (CAG) for last over 25 years.
- The firm hold an overall experience of over 20 companies spanning over 25+ years.
- Industries served by the firm include power, housing & infrastructure, Non Banking Finance Companies (Asset Finance Companies), manufacturing, agriculture , telecom and more.
- The firm is empanelled with Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for conducting statutory audit of all major public sector banks for more than 3 decades.
- The firm conducted several independent branch audits of some of the largest banks over the years.
- The firm has conducted Central Statutory Audit of a Public Sector Bank and Co-Operative Bank for a period of 3 years.
- The firm has conducted audits of several regional / divisional offices of life and general insurance companies.
- The firm has collective experience of 10 + years of conducting regional / divisional audits of insurance companies.
- The firm has been statutory auditors of several reputed companies in the private sector having an experience of over 50 companies spanning 25 + years.
- Industries served by the firm include manufacturing, power, infrastructure, automobile ancillary, hospitality, entertainment, education, finance and more.
- The firm has been providing its services to a number of trusts and societies.
- The firm has conducted statutory audit of a number of trusts including provident fund trusts, gratuity trusts and pension funds of large sized companies.
- The firm has been statutory auditors of a number of co-operative group housing societies (CGHS), reputed institutes, hospitals, conservation breeding societies having a collective experience of over 20 + years.