- The firm is empanelled with Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for conducting statutory audit of all major public sector banks for more than 3 decades.
- The firm is empanelled with National Agricultural Bank for Rural Development (NABARD) for conducting audits of Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).
- The firm has conducted several independent branch audits of some of the largest banks as well as RRBs over the years.
- The firm has been Central Statutory Auditor of a Public Sector Bank for 3 years.
- The firm has been Central Statutory Auditor of Co-Operative Banks.
- The firm is empanelled with a number of banks for conducting concurrent audits of public sector banks as well as multi-national banks.
- The firm has conducted concurrent audits of more than 10 banks with collective experience of over 30 years.
- The firm is empanelled with a number of banks for conducting Stock Audits of various constituents of the bank(s).
- The firm has experience of conducting more than 100 Stock Audits of large corporate borrowers of various banks.
Information System Audits (IS Audits)
The primary functions of an IT audit are to evaluate the systems that are in place to guard an organization’s information. Specifically, information technology audits are used to evaluate the organization’s ability to protect its information assets and to properly dispense information to authorized parties.
- With 3 of its partners having DISA certification from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), the firm is empanelled with a number of banks for conducting Information System audit of various branches / Head office of the bank.
- The firm has provided its services to a number of banks and has conducted Information System Audit of bank branches as well as head office.
- The firm has also provided its services with regard to evaluation of ERP system implemented by its clients and has given invaluable suggestions to its clients.