Company Law Matters
The compliances of company law have been gaining importance by each gone day. The newly introduced Companies Act-2013 has emphasized more on compliance part with increased penalties both monetary as well as pecuniary as the compliances of company law have been in a neglected state since long.
To understand and comply with various provisions under the new Companies Act-2013, small and medium enterprises face an uphill task as enterprise(s) don’t have adequate skills and manpower to deal with various provisions of the Act.
We, as a corporate advisor, having a dedicated team of professionals, help the corporates to fill the gap by providing efficient and time bound advice and services with various provisions under the new Companies Act-2013, some of which are summarized as under:
- Incorporation Services
- Various compliances relating to management and administration
- Compliances related to filing of returns
- Compliances related to appointment of managerial personnel
- Registration of Charges
- Representing companies in Company Law Board and in the office of Regional Director(s) and other appropriate forums
- Compliance related to buy back of shares
- Advising corporates on amalgamations and mergers
- Valuation of business and shares
- Compliances related to foreign companies