VALUATION OF COMPANY / BUSINESS
Business Valuation is a process and a set of procedures used to estimate the economic value of an owner’s interest in a business. Business Valuation is used by financial market participants to determine the price they are willing to pay or receive to affect a sale of a business. In addition to estimating the selling price of a business, the same valuation tools are often used by business appraisers to resolve disputes related to estate and gift taxation, allocate business purchase price among business assets, establish a formula for estimating the value of partners’ ownership interest for buy-sell agreements, and many other business and legal purposes such as in shareholders deadlock and estate contest.
Valuing business requires understanding and analysis of a variety of complex factors including detailed technical knowledge of value drivers and in-depth industry knowledge.
Our services, with regard to above, include:
- Valuation of shareholders’ fund and per share valuation.
- Business valuation, equity valuation and fixed asset valuations.
- Suggesting Swap Ratios in case of mergers and acquisitions.
- Portfolio valuation and suggesting entry and exit strategies.
- Valuations of intangible assets such as brands & technology which helps in internal strategic decision making.
- Valuations for the purpose of issuing employees stock options (ESOPs).
- Valuation for the purpose of purchase price allocation.
- Impairment testing.